Do you use call center software ? However, it does need considerable brainpower to do the task – much more so when dealing with a prospective client and making the greatest impression possible. When you’re on a sales or customer support call, your brain has a lot to digest.
Additionally, having the appropriate instruments makes the process simpler and increases the likelihood of success. To appropriately handle the call, these instruments include a VoIP service provider.
Then, you’ll want some kind of live chat software feature to help your consumers further. Additionally, you may invest in call monitoring software to guarantee that you can accurately trace your clients’ origins.
Having a contact center software platform that performs well relieves a significant amount of load from your customer service or sales team.
What is the Best Call Center Software?
Let’s find out.
Image Source: Zendesk
Zendesk which is trusted by over 160,000 enterprises, assists in “powering up your customer care.” And with communication options like as live chat, a community forum creator, and a unified agent workspace, it is a one-stop shop for all of your business’s service requirements.
Businesses may gather information and allocate client concerns to the appropriate agent using the built-in routing and intelligence. Additionally, I like ZenDesk’s support for both code and no-code integrations.
While this contact center software is simple to use, providing an efficient client experience may be challenging. Thus, it provides customer service knowledge to help you boost your company plans and team’s functioning.
- Ticketing system that is unmatched in the industry.
- Omnichannel communication.
- Support by email, SMS, phone, and live chat.
- Assistance center.
- Automation of work processes
- Automated responses enabled by artificial intelligence.
- Agent workspace that is unified
- Analyses and reporting.
- Support for APIs and integrations in detail.
- Management of knowledge.
- Intelligence and routing.
- Suite Team at $49/month
- Suite Growth at $79/month
- Suite Professional at $99/month
- Suite Enterprise at $150/month
Image Source: Hubspot
Hubspot is an effective communication software that can streamline the sales and services of your company. With over 121,000 customers, this call center business tool claims to make all of your processes more “human” and effortless.
I especially like how this software allows flexible customer support with features like helpdesk ticketing and live chat. Its CRM platform further helps in collecting customer details and eliminating manual processes with automated customer service.
Finally, you can use the knowledge base in the form of FAQs, articles, and videos to help customers solve their problems and reduce your own workload. Because “good for the business” should also mean “good for the customer.”
- Customer service and ticketing
- Customer information tracker
- Dashboards for reporting
- Customer service that is automated
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day
- Routing of conversations
- Inbox shared
- Simple automation of tickets
- Conversational acumen
- Starter Plan at $45/month
- Professional Plan at $360/month
- Enterprise Plan at $1,200/month
Image Source: Cloudtalk
Cloudtalk the best-rated cloud call center software for SMBs in 2020 – combines flexibility and scalability. With over 2,500 clients including Mercedes Benz, Fujitsu, and others, this software enhances your interactions and processes.
Call masking, call recording, and voicemail are just a few of the voice options available. My personal favorite is call queuing, which enables users to prioritize incoming calls according to established settings.
Additionally, productivity is never harmed by call tagging, click-to-call, predictive dialer, or smart detection. These features significantly cut wait times and ensure that all client requirements are met. Apart from that, CloudTalk provides CRM integrations to keep you connected 24 hours a day.
- Queuing for calls
- Call archiving
- Calls/extensions made inside
- Greetings/music that are unique to you
- Tags for internal phone numbers
- Automatic Distribution of Calls (ACD)
- Voice Response Interactive (IVR)
- Routing based on abilities
- API integrations for intelligent autodialers
- Reporting by agents
- Starter Plan $20/month
- Essential Plan $25/month
- Expert Plan at $40/month
- Custom Plan
Image Source: RingCentral
- Screen sharing
- Separate RingCentral numbers
- Team messaging
- Audio conferencing
- 24-hour meetings
- Popular CRM integrations
- Real-time analytics
- Advanced call handling
- Multi-site admin and management
- Call recording
- Essentials Plan at $19.99/month
- Standard Plan at $29.99/month
- Premium Plan at $34.99/month
- Ultimate Plan at $45.99/month
Image Source: LiveAgent
If you’re starting a company on a shoestring budget, LiveAgent is a viable alternative to explore. With over 200 connectors and 130 ticketing capabilities, our omnichannel contact center system ensures that you are always connected to your customers.
The amusing chat widget has a purpose beyond increasing engagement and responding to consumer inquiries. It serves as a real-time assistance tool, tracking client behavior, dwell duration, and other metrics. Additionally, you can reduce wait times and assure 100 percent satisfaction through callbacks and call transfers.
I also appreciate that LiveAgent supports an infinite number of users, which means you never have to worry about expanding your plan to accommodate an increasing number of workers.
- Universal inbox
- Automated ticket distribution
- Time tracking
- Customer service reporting
- SPAM filters
- Social media help desk
- Premade contact form gallery
- Audit logCall routing
- Real-time typing-view
- Set max queue length
- Free Plan
- Ticket at $15/month
- Ticket+Chat at $29/month
- All-inclusive at $39/month
6. Agile CRM
From marketing to customer support, Agile CRM lives up to its name with a plethora of capabilities designed to elevate your client experience. You receive industry-leading tools and popular third-party integrations with its computer telephony capabilities.
Due to its user-friendly interface and virtual dial pad, managing outgoing and incoming calls is as simple as a single click. Additionally, the transparent system enables you to examine caller information and history before to, during, and after conversations.
Agile CRM also assists you in staying ahead of the game by providing frequent reports that enable you to monitor team performance more effectively.
- Email tracking
- Appointment Scheduling
- Post-call Automation
- Automated Voicemails
- Canned Responses
- Knowledge base
- Reports and analytics
- Free Plan
- Starter Plan at $8.99/month
- Regular Plan at $29.99/month
- Enterprise Plan at $47.99/month
- Software for help desks.
- CRM for sales.
- Toll-free number, virtual voicemail, and auto attendant are all
- Conference calling with a single click.
- Conferencing audio.
- Conferencing using VoIP with call recording.
- Share your screen and files.
- Call tracker in real time.
- Automation of work processes.
- Dial Pop.
- Management of the customer experience.
- Microsoft, Google, and other third-party integrations.
- Essential Plan at $18.95/month
- Professional Plan at $22.95/month
- Enterprise Plan at $32.95/month
- Ultimate Plan at $57.95/month