Now that remote work is more prevalent, meetings have mostly been relegated to the virtual realm. To fulfill that need, a slew of meeting management software products have emerged.
Whether you’re meeting with your internal team or with a cross-functional team, the correct meeting management tools will come in helpful.
However, the true challenge is how to pick the best one.
To assist you in answering that question, I’ve compiled a list of the seven finest meeting management software available today.
What Is The Best Meeting Management Software?
Let’s find out.
1. Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a relative newcomer to the meeting management tool market, but it has swiftly established a presence in the few years since its inception. And, because it’s a free tool, there’s no reason not to utilize it.
The benefit of utilizing Teams is that it enables you to bring and keep all members of your team on the same page. I’m confident you’ll be able to accommodate all of your team members and then some with enterprise-level meetings that accommodate up to 10,000 people.
You may use the technology to hold meetings via shared workspaces, organize video/audio conferences, and even host webinars. Additionally, you may utilize capabilities such as note-taking, screen sharing, and even attachment forwarding.
- Features of superior audio/video quality.
- Screen sharing and note-taking capabilities during meetings.
- A team chat tool is included to ensure seamless communication.
- Capacity to send file attachments and solicit comments.
- Telephone audio conferencing.
- Meeting rooms dedicated to granular, segmented gatherings.
- Features of live web conferencing for a big number of participants.
- Integration with third-party applications and extensions is simple.
- Appropriate for both small and large-scale meetings.
- Messages are not restricted and are searchable.
- Cloud storage is virtually limitless.
- Rapid and simple design.
- Microsoft Teams Free Plan (with no commitment)
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic Plan at $5/user/month (annual commitment)
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard Plan at $12.50/user/month (annual commitment)
2. Cisco WebEx
- Rooms for private communication.
- Both video and audio recording are possible.
- Playback and screen sharing are supported.
- Invite attendees to meetings through email, SMS, or phone.
- File sharing and editing made simple.
- Capability of switching devices during a meeting.
- Compatibility with project management software.
- A user-friendly and comprehensive graphical user interface.
- Tools for cooperation that are completely customizable.
- Global screen sharing is possible.
- Usability on PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Desktop connections with Microsoft
- Outlook and other applications.
- Scalable for businesses of all sizes.
- Free Plan at $0/host/month
- Starter Plan at $13.50/host/month
- Business Plan at $26.95/host/month
- Enterprise Plan at custom rates
Image Source: Zoom.us
Zoom is the all-in-one video conference solution of choice for the majority of professionals. It is optimized for video meetings and has a slew of tools that can assist you in achieving the desired outcomes from your meetings.
Zoom enables you to manage online meetings, sync them with your Google calendar, and control meeting scheduling from any place on the planet. Additionally, it enables you to record meetings and produce searchable transcripts for effortless information retrieval.
Along with video conferencing, Zoom offers real-time screen sharing and co-annotation capabilities. This enables smooth editing and collaboration on shared documents. Additionally, the program enables you to establish private and public groups for segmented team communications.
- High-definition audio and video calls.
- Up to 1000 attendees in a meeting.
- Groups and team discussions can be public or private.
- Collaborative screen sharing and annotation.
- Minutes of meetings and automatically generated transcripts.
- Configurable backdrop settings.
- Integration with calendar tools provided by other parties.
- End-to-end encryption and role-based security measures that are robust.
- There are Android and iOS mobile applications available.
- Functionality for file sharing.
- Numerous integrations with third-party applications.
- Free Plan at $0/year
- Pro Plan at $149.90/year/license
- Business Plan at $199.90/year/license
- Enterprise Plan at $240/year/license
4. Lucid Meetings
Lucid Meetings is a feature-rich online meeting management solution. From creating meeting agendas to taking meeting notes, this technology caters to both small and large firms.
The application is easy to use, since it includes thorough instructions for configuring audio and video conferencing. Utilize speaker queues to assign action items and follow-ups, simplify meetings, and avoid overlapping talks.
One of the primary benefits of utilizing Lucid Meetings is that you may specify the meeting agenda in minute detail. The meeting host can even assign attendees to particular meeting responsibilities to ensure that the process runs well.
- Note taking and sharing in real time.
- Capability to record meetings in a variety of different formats.
- Previous meeting minutes are searchable.
- Templates for agendas and meetings.
- Screen sharing software and meeting timings are pre-installed.
- Call recording and audio transcription software are pre-installed.
- Tools for pre- and post-meeting preparation.
- Attendee management and assignment of roles.
- Management of invitations, minutes, and voting.
- Automating the recording of meeting minutes.
- Reports after meetings.
- Features for online conferencing and documentation.
- Screen sharing made simple.
- Teams Plan for $12.50/host/month
- Business Plan for $249/month
- Enterprise Plan at custom rates
Skype is another Microsoft team meeting management tool. Businesses with a globally dispersed workforce continue to select Skype as the most cost-effective and efficient solution for remote communication and meeting management.
One of the most critical characteristics of this application is its whiteboard functionality, which enables excellent visualization of ideas. Additionally, you can share screens, streamline workflows, and ensure real-time collaboration, all of which help eliminate information silos.
Skype also has a presentation tool with built-in annotation and highlighting. All of this enables you to make an impact with your presentation and maintain alignment among stakeholders.
- Screen sharing enables more effective teamwork.
- Whiteboard feature enables collaborative ideation and editing in real time.
- Cropping and face tracking automatically for enhanced visibility.
- Upload and comment PowerPoint presentations.
- Invitations to meetings sent quickly via personalized URLs.
- Instant messaging and collaboration on feedback.
- Massive attendance at video conferences.
- Polls, Question-and-Answer sessions, and Surveys.
- Compatibility with Office 365 applications.
- Feature for recording meetings.
- Simple device synchronization.
- Android/iOS mobile application.
Skype is available for free on a variety of platforms, including tablets, smartphones, and desktop computers.