Are you looking SSO Providers? Single sign-on, or SSO, is a method of authentication that enables users to log into various software applications using a single account.
In other words, once their identity provider has validated them, they may use the same credential to access any application for which they have been approved.
Whether your organization is using risk management software, attempting to comply to established standards via the use of the appropriate compliance software, or guaranteeing the integrity of your database software, an SSO solution can significantly simplify your life.
The challenge with selecting the correct SSO providers is that there are so many providers and authentication technologies on the market.
While some provide subpar services, others give exceptional solutions for organizations looking to streamline their operations.
To assist you in determining which solution is the greatest match for your requirements, I’ve compiled a list of the finest SSO providers and software.
What are the Best SSO Providers and Software?
Let’s find out what are the top sso providers.
1. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Image Source: Microsoft
The business identity service Microsoft Azure Active Directory (also known as Azure AD) provides SSO and MFA (multi-factor authentication) to protect your users from the majority of cyberattacks.
Due to its cross-platform compatibility, Azure AD is one of the most prominent single sign-on systems, enabling users to check in with their corporate credentials on any device or application.
It integrates seamlessly with over 90 third-party applications and software suites, including Salesforce, Office 365, Box, and DocuSign. If you’re looking for a centralized platform that can help protect your business by connecting disparate systems, Azure AD is the way to go.
Conditional access and multi-factor authentication are two security and access management techniques that may assist your firm in ensuring that only authorized people have access to data.
Additionally, developers will welcome the availability of developer tools that make integrating identity into applications and services straightforward.
- By enabling single sign-on to over 90 third-party applications and software packages, you can connect your workforce.
- In a single location, have access to identity-based security, policy management, productivity tools, and analytics services.
- To supply for your user base, choose from hundreds of SaaS applications.
Utilize conditional access and multi-factor authentication to safeguard and manage access to company data.
- Integrate identity into your applications to validate users and provide single sign-on (SSO).
2. Ping Identity Intelligent Platform
Image Source: Ping Identity Platform
Ping Identity Platform integrates all of the tools you need to increase security and engagement in your digital company into a single platform. In today’s business environment, user experience is critical, which is why the ability to offer a secure and easy method for users to verify their identity is critical.
With a comprehensive, standards-based architecture optimized for hybrid, multi-generational, and multi-cloud computing, the PingOne Cloud Platform can help you maximize your user experience. You can now securely access cloud, mobile, SaaS, and on-premises apps and APIs for all users and devices.
PingOne for Workforce enables you to provide an uniform identity experience to your users at a cheaper total cost of ownership. It enables scalable single sign-on to any cloud, on-premises, or mobile application, ensuring that corporate personnel have secure and convenient access to all their resources during business hours.
If you want more engaged, productive, and secure staff in your firm, PingOne may be the way to go.
- Manage app and API access safely from the user’s perspective or dynamically from the device’s perspective.
- By using identity verification, you can maintain a consistent user experience while increasing security.
- Account provisioning technologies enable you to automate and standardize your business’s pace of change.
- Manage context-specific, fine-grained access limits from a central location to guarantee that your users engage with your application just as you planned.
- Real-time fraud detection across all of your online and mobile platforms is critical.
- Artificial intelligence is used to protect sensitive data and business operations, assuring the safety and security of your data.
3. Okta Identity Cloud
Image Source: OktaIdentityCloud
The Okta Identity Cloud is a self-contained and unbiased platform that links the right people with the right tools at the right time.
Single Sign-on by Okta enables you to control your employees’ access to applications and data across all devices and apps. Additionally, Okta Identity Cloud allows enterprises to connect users to the appropriate tools on the appropriate device at the appropriate time.
The Okta Identity Cloud’s flexible Multi-Factor Authentication enables workers to utilize their phones or wearables as extra authentication factors.
According to their research, 81% of data breaches are the result of compromised or stolen credentials, making it important to have secure access throughout your whole organization. Okto offers a centralized management console for all your users, groups, and devices.
Additionally, you may automate all lifecycle phases for external and internal users using any corporate procedure.
- Custom applications powered by an API backend from Okta are more modern, adaptable, and inventive than conventional software.
- Users will save time by not having to input the same information many times, while the company enhances security.
- Automate the user lifecycle management process to make it simple for users to apply for, get authorized for, and access the appropriate applications.
- Advanced Server Access Management provides a streamlined method for managing and controlling firm data, such as that included in CRM software, financial applications, or databases.
- Enhance your app’s login and registration processes to include a variety of features that make working life simpler for your employees.
4. CyberArk Workforce Identity
Image Source: CyberArk
CyberArk Workforce Identity enables simple and secure access to company applications, freeing up time for workers.
If you want to securely allow access to cloud applications, minimize password sprawl, and avoid the need for a VPN across devices, CyberArk has a simple solution for you. With seamless sign-on, CyberArk Workforce Identity enables workers to operate from anywhere without jeopardizing security.
Not only will it save you time, but it will also keep you safe, since it will allow you to monitor and track activities.
You keep tight control and visibility over who has access to which features using adaptive access restrictions and comprehensive policy management.
Additionally, you may make intelligent access decisions based on AI-powered data.
- Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication enables workers to sign in using their normal password or any device that supports multi-factor authentication.
- Protect your business’s sensitive data while ensuring that your staff can do their tasks efficiently.
Provide safe and uncomplicated access to cloud applications, obviating the requirement for a VPN across devices.
- Credential Lifecycle Management allows you to provide or de-provision users fast and simply while synchronizing all of your access controls.
- Granular policy management enables you to maintain control over who has access to what by providing visibility into who has access to what.
- On-premises or in the cloud, manage users, groups, and devices.
5. JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service
Image Source: JumpCloud
JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service enables users to have access to a variety of corporate resources, including online and on-premises applications. These are accessible from anywhere through secure encrypted multi-factor logins.
JumpCloud Directory enables you to provide users with a single point of access to all of their online and on-premises applications, as well as any additional applications they need, in a matter of seconds.
You may utilize SAML JIT and SCIM to establish and manage user accounts directly within JumpCloud apps, as well as pass user characteristics to enable federated access.
Additionally, a centralized logging and monitoring platform for SAML applications is offered, as is MFA-based login to the SAML-based user portal.
- A single dashboard that supports an infinite number of apps provides rapid access to hundreds of cloud and on-premises applications.
- Create scalable and flexible user accounts that support federated access through SAML 2.0.
- Customize the user portal experience to fit specific company needs.
- MFA is used to secure the JumpCloud User Portal.
What are SSO Providers and Software?
SSO is an acronym for single sign-on, and it enables users to enter into all of their applications using a single set of login credentials.
Rather to having different identities and passwords, managers may consolidate the access process by using SSO software. By avoiding the need to handle numerous credentials for each user, this streamlines administration.
Apart from providing a centralized authentication platform, SSO providers also ensures secure application access across platforms and devices.
Cloud applications, on-premises applications, SaaS services, mobile applications, and even virtual desktops are all instances of these platforms.