A virtual tour software is an excellent approach to promote your company, products, or services.With so many new small company ideas sprouting up every day, it’s critical to have a competitive advantage.
The possibilities are unlimited, whether you want to take your customers on virtual museum tours throughout the world or transport them to a theme park to experience the excitement of the rides on offer.
When it comes to professional applications, virtual tours have helped the real estate business thrive.
In fact, virtual tour software can propel a company in this market to new heights.
To show off a new property to potential customers, you might wish to team up with your property management software of choice.
You might also explain what additional benefits you can provide to returning clients if they choose you as their agent again.
Virtual tours are becoming an integral aspect of doing business in the twenty-first century, regardless of your use case.
What is the best Tour Software?
Let’s find out.
Image Source: Matterport
The greatest spatial data platform for producing 3D and VR experiences is Matterport.
It’s ideal for creating product demonstrations or marketing materials for real estate, architectural, and engineering professionals, as well as enterprises. With Matterport, you can easily build, develop, promote, and manage your properties online.
3D models and virtual reality experiences that have been professionally captured can help you close more sales, speed up the leasing process, and give a more immersive customer experience.
If you want a more professional look, they can record your whole portfolio of locations through their network of qualified Capture Technicians. Matterport has a solution for small or large-scale spaces.
- Choose a capture technique that works best for you – Matterport’s 3D scanning hardware, software-only approach, or use your smartphone.
- Create immersive 3D and VR experiences so that customers can explore your properties or products.
- Download their app for even more features – such as the ability to add hotspots, annotations, and videos.
- Free: $0 forever
- Starter: $9.99 / month
- Pro & Business: $69 / month
- Enterprise: Contact them for a quote
Image Source: Klapty
Klapty is a virtual tour social network that lets you share a 360-degree view with possible business partners, clients, and friends. Klapty is the ideal platform for real estate agents, restaurant owners, and people who want to share their vacation trips with their friends.
In only a few clicks, you can create and distribute virtual tours without any technological knowledge.
Use your smartphone or computer to capture your surroundings, and Klapty will take care of the rest.
Klapty will take care of the rest when you photograph your surroundings with your smartphone or computer.
There has never been an easier or more enjoyable method to build virtual tours than with Klapty’s virtual reality applications, which are only limited by your imagination.
There’s no need to waste time writing tedious prose that explains what your company does. With a Klapty virtual tour, you can show potential consumers and partners what you have to offer.
- No technical skills are required to get started – making it easy for anyone to create virtual tours.
- Share your virtual tours with friends and business partners quickly and easily.
- Create immersive tours that detail what your business is all about without saying a word.
With two pricing plans to choose from, Klapty makes it easy for you to get started:
- Pro Unlimited: $9.9 per month
- Gold Unlimited: $39.9 per month
Image Source: My360
My360 is by your side as you shoot and create spectacular virtual reality experiences. When it comes to virtual real estate, you don’t need to be a techie or have any prior knowledge with 3D graphics.
Forget about employing a variety of tools and software to create virtual tours. With 360 virtual tour software for real estate, you can do everything from filming 360 films to building 3D models and virtual tours all on one platform.
You should start utilizing My360 if you want to keep ahead of the real estate market curve. My360 is the ideal tool for producing VR experiences that potential home buyers will like going through, thanks to a variety of features that real estate agents and businesses will appreciate.
- With virtual reality experiences, customers may tour a property without ever leaving their home.
- Create immersive 3D models and virtual tours with simplicity to reduce outsourcing costs.
- With just a few clicks, you can share your results on social media and simply publish on free or paid hosting platforms.
With a simple pricing plan, My360 costs $37 per month, billed annually.
Image Source: Nodalview
Agents can take, organize, and distribute 360-degree photos with clients and partners with Nodalview.
You can take panoramic photographs with your phone or DSLR camera and turn them into VR experiences in minutes. You should use Nodalview if you want to win more real estate business.
You can easily film panoramas, movies, and interactive tours with high-quality visuals, which will help you close more business.There are even floor plans available to show guests the many levels of the building.
- With 360-degree photos, show customers what to expect before they visit the property in person.
- Import your Matterport 3D tours so that your customers can see more of your property.
- Create compelling branded content to aid in the closing of more business.
- In just 10 minutes, you can construct a virtual tour, making this one of the quickest learning curves available.
- Customer-focused experts can also help you if you need additional assistance.
With three pricing plans to choose from, Nodalview offers something for everyone, as follows:
- Basic: €49/month
- Pro: €99/month
- Business: €159/month
Image Source: Pano2VR
Pano2VR is an excellent tool for creating interactive virtual reality tours from panoramic photographs and movies. You may take panoramic photographs and films with your DSLR or GoPro camera, which you can then turn into VR experiences with Pano2VR.
Pano2VR can assist you in producing an immersive experience for any current web browser, whether it’s a single gigapixel panorama or a multi-location virtual tour.
You can export completed projects to website-compatible formats so that potential consumers can look at them on their phones or computers. Before stitching and exporting your photographs, you can utilize the software’s “Patch Mode” to improve them.
No more shaky videos or photos; Pano2VR’s stabilization feature will help keep everything smooth and in focus.
- Publish your virtual reality tours to Google Street View for everyone to see.
- To share information with your consumers, easily build popup windows with images and text.
- Allows you to change projections while watching to create unique experiences.
- Add directional sound to your projects to provide a more immersive experience for your customers.
- You may quickly and easily embed your projects on your website using an integrated web server.
- Pano2VR 6 light : Buy one license for €149.00; you can then buy additional licenses at €100.00 each.
- Pano2VR 6 pro: Buy one license for €399.00; you can then buy additional licenses at €300.00 each.
6. 3D Vista
Image Source: 3D Vista
3D Vista is the program to utilize if your company specializes in e-learning and training tours.
3D Vista may be used to generate interactive 3D models and virtual tours that allow users to learn more about various products and services. 3D Vista may also be used to make 360-degree photos, films, and fly-throughs, among other things.
With 3D Vista’s large library of tools and templates, you can turn your virtual tours into learning experiences. You may assist guests learn more about the items or services you offer by including discovery hotspots and quizzes in your tours.
When 3D Vista is combined with a learning management system, it can completely transform the way your company trains its personnel. In a nutshell, you can easily replicate scenarios, assess employee knowledge, and track their progress.
- Use gamification to make learning more fun and engaging.
- Create conditional actions to control the tour experience.
- Sync all your tours in one account to manage them efficiently.
- Get inspiration from other users and share your projects
With a one-time fee of $499, you won’t have to worry about additional costs.
Image Source: Concept3d
Concept3D is great if you want to bring your world to life with 3D renderings and animations.
From product visualization to real estate walkthroughs, Concept3D can assist you in creating a wide range of 3D material. Create interactive maps and 3D models to use in presentations or on your website.
With realistic 3D drawings of your items, you can wow buyers and anticipate their wants.
Without having to learn complicated tools or design principles, Concept3D makes it simple to generate high-quality content. Because every room is different, you may customize your surroundings and even change the lighting for realistic results.
- You may create interactive experiences for your website or presentations with 3D Maps.
- Real estate, product, and other 3D virtual tours allow you to immerse your consumer in your environment.
- Live Data Integrations allows you to manipulate your 3D environment with real-world data.
- Space planning and design aids in the creation of one-of-a-kind venues.
- Starter: Free to use
- Enterprise Base: Free to Try
- Enterprise Advanced: Contact their sales team for a quote
What Are Virtual Tour Software?
Virtual tour software is used to make virtual tours of physical spaces.
These tours can be seen on a computer or a mobile device, and viewers can navigate through the venue as if they were actually there.
Most virtual tour software also has the ability to capture 360-degree photos and movies, which provides a more immersive experience for the spectator. Virtual tour software can be used for a variety of applications, including real estate, tourism, education, and training.
How Does Virtual Tour Software Work?
Virtual tour software creates virtual representations of real-world locations. You can then navigate the region as if you were actually there by using these virtual places.
Using 360-degree photographs and videos to create virtual tours can provide a more immersive experience for the spectator.
VR headsets are also available for virtual tour aficionados who wish to take their experience to the next level. 360-degree virtual tours designed exclusively for VR headset use operate best with VR headsets. You can gaze around in all directions with the 360-degree video and get a more genuine sense of being in the space.